Let’s be prepared to get wet. Come on . . . we’re going to be photographing waterfalls and streams. Some of us will want to get into more than one of the streams and may even want to wade into the pools below some of the waterfalls. We’ll have plenty of opportunity to:
- Use our neutral density filters,
- Try some HDR captures, and
- Likely even pull out our macros at some point.
What you’ll learn:
- How to maximize the flow of water in your images,
- How to get that soft, feathered look with water,
- What to do if the sun shines brightly,
- Maximizing/minimizing depth of field options,
- Capitalizing on lines, shapes, and textures,
- Making the most of “small landscapes”,
- Composing to accentuate or minimize depth, and
- What difference does your white balance make?