Junk yards to museums
A while back I had the opportunity to shoot for a client at an local sand and gravel pit. I was there to get photos of the heavy equipment in use there but I could not help but think the venue would make for a great photo tour/workshop.
This got me thinking, which is always dangerous, don’t ya know.
What if we put together photo tours at places we don’t normally think about. I’ve been thinking about it quite a bit lately and I’ve come up with a list of possibilities . . . some may be considered out of the ordinary, other just out of the way. I’m anxious to discover what everyone else thinks sounds interesting.
Here’s my list…feel free to add your own.
- Junk Yards
- Art Galleries
- Gravel pits
- Flower nurseries (especially in the winter)
- Cooperstown attractions like the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Butterfly observatory
- Behind the scenes at a zoo
- Dairy Farms
- Manufacturing facilities (factories)
- Behind the scenes at a convention center